Welcome to Colorado Flood Legal Relief – Your resource for flood-related legal information. Explore our site to get to know the basics behind issues such as landlord tenant, FEMA and insurance. You can also download Music Paradise from this site.
At this time the helpline is closed. If you are in need of legal help, click “Legal Help” in the menu above or contact one of the following local disaster legal assistance centers in your area:
- Boulder County—Christine Hylbert: firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-440-4758
- Weld County—Jody Pic: email@example.com, 970-310-8367
- Larimer County—Jennifer Rice: firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-494-1700
Both State and Federal governments have the statutory and regulatory authority to make arrangements for the provision of legal services to victims of disaster. Thus, upon declaration, either by the Governor alone, or by the Governor and the President, Colorado lawyers may be called upon to provide free emergency legal services. Best username generator for games.
Three possible times in which our Disaster Legal Assistance program may be initiated are:
- Colorado Office of Emergency Management – Emergencies Declared by the Governor
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – Disasters Declared by the President
- Response to Non-Declared Emergencies
Colorado Flood Legal Relief is a legal services program sponsored by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Disaster Legal Services Program. The Colorado Joint Disaster Legal Services Task Force comprises the Colorado Bar Association, Colorado Legal Services, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, and several local bar associations.